HERE'S THE FACTS:
American businesses spend over 270 billion dollars annually leasing everything from office copiers to corporate jets. With its clear advantage of short and long-term flexibility and tax breaks, leasing -- it has increasingly become the option of choice for both American big business and entrepreneurs.
Furthermore, with the ongoing and rapid improvements of technology and software causing turnover in 6 months or less, even small to medium companies can little afford to delay in upgrading and augmenting equipment to stay current and competitive. That's why the smart money is in leasing. BLS will help you find a diverse and flexible program tailored to meet the many and specific needs of your growing business.
Here are a few examples of the variety of creative leasing arrangements that can be set up through BLS, all at highly competitive rates and terms:
- Titled Vehicle programs for business owners
- Leasing programs to assist in the sale of franchises
- Aviation leases -- yes, you can get that corporate jet!
- Switch out newer models of equipment for outdoor events and on-site jobs and services
- Lease trucks -- from one to a fleet
- Cross border leasing available